the Inn, take the walking trail to the dock to swim and fish in the cove - fishing poles
provided. Take the Inn's canoes, paddle boat, or two-man kayak to explore Deep Creek Lake.
Float away in our inner tubes on our
sun-drenched cove of the lake. Play a set on our tennis
court - equipment provided. Tackle some trails on the
Inn's mountain bikes. Complimentary cross-country and
snowshoe equipment is available as well.
guest beverage bar with beer, wine, and assorted sodas.
Various snacks served throughout the day and evening.
Full sumptuous breakfast at private window-side tables.
Huge Great Room with billiards, fireplace, entertainment
center with CD, Video and DVD library, and comprehensive
guest information center. All rooms are air-conditioned,
have private baths, complimentary WIFI, flat screen TV with DVD, phones and robes, many with fireplaces, private
deck, whirlpool bath, and breakfast room service.
is available to offer dining and activity suggestions,
reservations, maps, snacks, directions, or to arrange
a romantic surprise to make your getaway even more memorable.
to do at Carmel Cove Inn - Bed & Breakfast:
- Huge great room with billiards, fireplace, guest laptop + WIFI, and big screen TV
- Complimentary beverage bar
- Private flat screen TV's, and extensive DVD movie library
- Guest reference area with maps, menus + brochures for area
- Full sumptuous breakfast
- Nightly bonfire - weather permitting
- Wooded walking trail (200 yards) to our beautiful dock area with canoes + paddle boat
- Complimentary fishing equipment + bait
- Tennis court - equipment provided
- Complimentary bicycles, cross country + snowshoe equipment
to do in Deep Creek Lake, Garrett County, Maryland: (our
surrounding area - all activities are minutes away)
- wisp skiing, tubing, ice skating & snowmobiling
- six state parks with hiking,
cross country & snowshoeing
- magnificent swallow falls
the areas finest restaurants & nightlife
- great antique, craft & Amish
- two outstanding 18 hole golf
- boat & jet ski rentals
to local businesses and state parks:
Carmel Cove Inn has been featured in the following publications:
- Washington Post
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Baltimore Sun
- Washingtonian Magazine
- Midatlantic Magazine
- Pittsburgh Magazine
- Blue Ridge Magazine
- Frommer's Guide to Maryland and
- Inn Spots and Special Places
- AAA Mid Atlantic Tour Book -
Three Diamond Rating
- The Unofficial Guide to Bed &
Breakfasts and Country Inns in the Mid Atlantic